dijous, 17 de desembre del 2015


Future simple  will/be going to

will

The future tense is used to describe, promises, voluntary actions, predictions and  spontaneous decisions

Structure: Will

+subject + will + infinitive
-subject+will not+in
?will+sub+iinf?

Exemple: I will dance
I will not study
will you come?
USE: predictions,promises,voluntans actions and spontaneons decisions.

Structure
+ subject + to e + going to +inf Exemple: I am going to school tomorrow.
"+to bbe -not +going to+ inf.
?To be + subject+going to+Inf?
Time expressions :
I hopr
I think
Igreess
I'm suve
probably
maybe
perhaps

USE: predictions, promise , voluntans actions and spontaneuos decisions

USE : plans,intentions,decisions
Time expressions:
I've decided
I've planned = I have plans.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada