dijous, 29 d’octubre del 2015

Speaking Activity

Emails and Sharing : 

Email :

I use my email to see if I have to send someone new school stuff or I received someone from school.

But I like the formative because is very simple 
  
Facebook :
In the chat applications I use most is faceook and I really like because I can always talk them, look at photos and be  to get comment or places you like or do not like, also the application can meet people make you new friends etc. The truth now Facebook has changed the way we live, we have made it very easy communication.

YouTube :

always use it , every day, to listen music because i dont like old time listening music which my movil sometime i like listening music in youtube because always also follow somethings and i uset to see videosclips of muscis or futbol  leave comment a video or see like or not like and you need have acount.And is the best aplication.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada