dimarts, 13 d’octubre del 2015

Past simple Present Continous

GRAMAR


Present Simple

use the infinitive for the subject

Do you cometo school every day

I/You/We/They verbs in infinitive exemple : We work a lot

The/ she/it verb+s : She works a lot. 


Questions :
Do/ Does => +s ( He, she,it)
I you, we they




Ella no ve els dissabtes
cada dijous estudiem mates junts
Neda cada dia
no vaig mai el cinema entre setmana
amb quina feqüencia rentas els dents dos vegades el dia .

She don't come at Saturdays.
Every Thrusday we study together
Does he swim every day
I nevr go to the during the week


PRESENT CONTINOUS

Use the Present Continuous to express the idea that something is happening now, at this very moment.


Positive :        
I'm                                                         

You are 
He     Is+ Ving
She
It

We
You+ Are
They

Exemple : 
   You are learning learning English now                
 Are you swimming           
I'm playing
I'm sitting
What are you doing ?

Negative :
 You are not swimming now
I am not standing




Frequency Adverbs

Never : Mai
Hardly ever : Quasi mai 
Rarely : Poques vegades
Ocassionally : Ocasionalment
Often : A vegades
Usually : Molt sovint
Always : Sempre

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada