dijous, 24 de setembre del 2015

Presentacion Introduction

Presentacion Introduction



Hello,
My name is kawsu Jawneh   I’ m 17 years old  I was born in Gambia, Serekunda on the 18th of august. 
I live in olot but I am from Gambia. In my family we are four and my father and my mother six and one brother and two sisters and  I don’t have pets in house.


I'm  studying professional studies  in IES Bosc de la Coma. I startat 8:30 in the morning and I finished 2:55 in the afternoon. I go walkining to school and I study my high School in Bosc de la coma 4 years and I graduat them.

In my  free time I like being my friends , my family , playing to football, Chat in movil o in my computer and listening to  music.


In the Summer time I like go out living elsewhere, go to the beach and relax.
I'm tall and  Thin and i like doing sport.
The sport that love a lot is football . And the day that I like and the month is 18 of agost because is my birthday . The  music that I like is the pop ,rap , dancell and raggae sometime the musica Catalan.
And my favourite subjecte to the profession studies is aplications ofimatica.

 

Kawsu Jawneh Sumbunuh

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada